Friday, October 07, 2005

RoboNexus Friday

I am back from the RoboNexus conference for the day. It was a very interesting day. I have many ideas to post, however, it will take me awhile to decompress.

In the meantime here are a few pictures...

Part of the scheduled activities today included the RoboNexus Educational Outreach Program. Schools were allowed to bring students in to the exhibits for free.
It was fun to see all the kids fascinated by the robots. Many of the booths had special activities for the kids too.

This group concentrates on assembling robot kits.


A winner at robot Sumo!

1 Comments:

Blogger tempusmaster said...

I really envy you, and wish I could have made it to RoboNexus. Unfortunately things didn't come together this year for it to happen.

Do you know if there are any videoclips online of the Robot Sumo contest? I did get to the Kanto regional finals here in Japan and posted a couple of reports(http://www.robots-dreams.com/robot_sumo/index.html), but now I'm really curious to see how the US Robot Sumo contests compare.

-----------
"Androids don't dream of electric sheep, they eat them!"
http://www.robots-dreams.com

1:39 AM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home